Chef - Seafood Recipes
- Busha's BBQ Salmon Fillet - Season salmon fillet with salt, pepper and lime juice. Brush both sides with olive oil. Lay skin down on direct heat of BBQ.
- Busha's Smoked Salmon Salad Roll - Combine cream cheese and Busha Browne's Pepper Jelly (+ Pukka) — let rest. Combine vegetables and toss together with lime juice, salt and fresh herbs.
- Gail's BBQ Salmon - Mix together jerk seasoning, 2oz olive oil, and juice from 1 lime and rub into salmon. Allow to marinate for 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- Grilled Swordfish Steaks - Preheat broiler or grill. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together with a whisk - add swordfish steaks & allow to marinate 1/2 hour.
- Jerk Shrimp Salad - Wash shrimp with lime juice — add Jerk Sauce and olive oil allow to marinate 1 hour. While shrimp marinates — wash & prepare salad ingredients and set aside.
- Pukka Grilled Fish - Mix lime juice and the Pukka Sauce. Tub fish with the mixture, inside and out. Dredge with flour to which salt and pepper has been added.
- Lime n' Lobster - Split lobsters lengthwise and rub with lime juice and sea salt. Place under your broiler at 400° for 12-15 minuites.
- Steamed Fillet of Red Snapper with Loveapple Sauce - Wash snapper fillets with lime juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Spicy Steamed Mussels - Busha Browne's Authentic Jerk Seasoning, lemon juice and wine over the mussels.